At Easy Pharmacy & Surgicals, we value your business and strive to make obtaining prescriptions as convenient as possible. Here are the various options available for ordering prescriptions:
- Drop-off or Pick-up/Delivery:
- Customers can drop off their prescriptions at one of our locations.
- If you are unable to come to the pharmacy, we offer pick-up and delivery services. We will come to your location to pick up your prescription and then deliver your medicines.
- If you have previously filled your prescription with us, you can simply call us with the prescription number, and we will have the medication ready for pickup or delivery within a 5-mile radius of Manville, Bridgewater, or South Bound Brook, NJ.
- New Prescriptions:
- If you have a hard copy of a prescription from your physician, you can bring it to our pharmacy, and we will promptly fill it for you.
- Alternatively, your physician can send the prescription electronically (eScript) or via fax. Some controlled medications may have specific regulations, so please consult with our pharmacist for clarification.
- Refill Prescriptions:
- To order refill prescriptions online, you can visit our website and click on the provided link. Click Here.
- This will allow you to conveniently request refills from the comfort of your own home.
- Transferring Prescriptions:
- Transferring prescriptions from other pharmacies to Easy Pharmacy is fast and free. [click here for coupons]
- Simply call us and provide the name of your previous pharmacy, and we will take care of the rest.
- Transferring prescriptions is legal, and if you have remaining refills from your previous pharmacy, you do not need to go back to your physician to obtain new prescriptions.
For healthcare professionals, you can order prescriptions by calling us, sending a fax, or utilizing eScript for electronic prescribing.
See coupons for new or transferred prescriptions. Please check our website for available coupons.
Thank you for choosing Easy Pharmacy & Surgicals. We appreciate your business, and our experienced and knowledgeable registered pharmacists are ready to assist you.