COVID-19 Vaccination Procedure at Easy Pharmacy & Surgicals (Updated 12/10/2022)
We are pleased to offer COVID-19 vaccinations at our Manville pharmacy location. Here is some important information about the available vaccines and the vaccination procedure:
- Primary series: Available for individuals aged 18 years and above.
- Bivalent Booster: Available for individuals aged 6-11 years and 12 years and above.
- Pediatric Primary series: Not stocked (for children aged 5 to under 12 years).
- Adult Primary series: Not stocked (for individuals aged 12 years and above).
- Bivalent Booster: Available for individuals aged 12 years and above.
- J & J (Johnson & Johnson): Not stocked (single-dose primary series).
Other Vaccines Available:
In addition to COVID-19 vaccines, we also have the following vaccines in stock:
- Flu Shots: Available for individuals aged 3-64 years and 65+ years.
- Meningococcal vaccine
- Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis)
Currently, COVID-19 vaccinations are ONLY administered at our Manville pharmacy location. We have a dedicated team of certified pharmacists who are trained to administer vaccines safely and efficiently.
Here are the guidelines for scheduling and receiving your vaccination at Easy Pharmacy:
- Appointment Scheduling:
- To schedule an appointment, please click HERE. It is preferred to schedule an appointment to reduce processing time. Upon scheduling, you will receive a confirmation email, which you should bring on the day of your appointment.
- During the appointment scheduling process, you will be required to fill out your personal details and insurance information. If you are uninsured, you can still receive the vaccine without any charges. If the system asks for insurance information, please enter "123456".
- If you have visited our pharmacy in the past for vaccines or prescriptions, you can walk in without registering. However, walk-in customers are encouraged to fill out the form by selecting a time slot on a future date. This will help expedite the process. For elders who are unable to enter the store, we can administer the vaccine in your vehicle. Please inform us in advance so we can accommodate your needs.
- Arrival for Vaccination:
- When you arrive for your vaccination appointment, please present your confirmation email, driver's license, vaccination card, and pharmacy insurance card (if applicable) to the store associate.
- If you are unable to honor your appointment, please send an email to info@EasyPharmacy.com as early as possible. You can then reschedule your appointment online following the steps outlined in step 1.
- Vaccine Administration:
- After the pharmacist or vaccine administrator reviews your information, they will administer the Moderna/J&J/Pfizer vaccine of your choice. Please refer to CDC guidelines regarding mixing different vaccines for third/booster doses only.
- Post-Vaccination Monitoring:
- After receiving the vaccine, you are required to remain seated in the pharmacy or in your car (preferably) for 15 minutes to manage any potential side effects. Please do not leave immediately after vaccine administration.
- Fifteen minutes after your vaccination, you will receive the new/updated CDC vaccination card. Keep this card for your records and bring it during subsequent dose administrations, if applicable.
- Additional Information:
- For more information, please visit the respective information sheets:
- Moderna Covid-19 vaccine information sheet
- J&J Covid-19 vaccine information sheet
- Pfizer Vaccine Information sheet
- Reporting Side Effects:
- If you experience any side effects after the injection, please fill out the FDA VAERS [Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System] form.
- Additionally, the CDC has developed a voluntary smartphone-based tool called V-safe. It uses text messaging and web surveys to provide near real-time health check-ins after receiving a COVID-19 vaccination. CDC/V-safe call center representatives will follow up on reports of medically significant health impacts to complete a VAERS report. More information on V-safe is available at V-safe.
- Safety Precautions:
- Please wear a mask and maintain social distance during the vaccine administration and post-injection.
Thank you for your cooperation and stay safe!